Wednesday 14 September 2022

"Repeat and conquer", Sani Resort, Greece

My name is Martin and this summer 2022, I decided to go again on an Erasmus+ internship in Sani Resort, Greece. 

This year, I changed my position from assistant waiter to the bartender, since last year I wanted to become a bartender.  

It has been fun and challenging, but throughout the summer, I have learned the basics and improved my skills as a bartender. In my working days, I have been learning how to turn around in every bar in the Hotel, I have been making cocktails in front of the guests and serving them, helping other workers, having good energy at work and attended at weddings in a wonderful spot, serving the champagne. 

So, my suggestion to anyone, who is trying to discover what he is capable of and what performance can he offer to a facility such as Sani Resort, would recommend going and applying to an Erasmus+, because it is not only the skills that you learn during your working hours, but it is also becoming more and more aware of how everything works in the hotels, how to treat any guest from any country around the world, and so on. You will improve your language 100% and even learn some new ones.


You will also meet many new people, make strong friendships, which will last and enjoy the beautiful Greek sea and amazing traditional food.  

It is such a great experience going into the unknown and discovering how it is outside the Slovenian borders. 

Martin Tome



No comments:

Post a Comment